Hello lovelies! Although I typically do not post on my blog on Wednesdays, I wanted to share a ’17 Things’ Birthday Bucket List today since I’m turning seventeen. Basically, its a bucket list with seventeen things I want to do in the next twelve months as a seventeen year old. (: Hope you guys enjoy reading!! xx
- 1. Graduate high school. #classof2018
- 2. Go on a roadtrip with my best friend.
- 3. Make a daytrip to Chicago.
- 4. Self-publish my own novel.
- 5. Learn how to play the ukuele.
- 6. Create my own merch line.
- 7. Buy a pair of roller skates (and actually use them).
- 8. Get lost in a giant library.
- 9. Read the entire New Testament from the Bible.
- 10. Grow my hair to hip-length.
- 11. Dip-dye my hair & get a temporary tattoo.
- 12. Leave an encouraging post-it note somewhere for a random stranger to find.
- 13. Dance & sing in the rain.
- 14. Go swimming at midnight under the stars.
- 15. Stargaze on a rooftop in the a.m. (Yes, I guess I may be just slightly obsessed with stars hehe.)
- 16. Meet my favorite youtuber, Kelsey Simone.
- 17. Reach 500 blog followers.
I absolutely love creating themed bucket lists, and this one kinda turned out rather whimsical (is that the right word to describe this list??), but anyways I’m super excited to do and try all of it. Thanks so much for reading & don’t forget to comment below with something you want to cross off a bucket list of yours. (: