Hello lovelies! Today I’m doing an award/tag post. I’ve been nominated several times for a couple different blog awards/tags, and I decided after being nominated by the lovely Patsy (https://patsyarts.wordpress.com/) for the Liebster Award that I’d finally do one. (: Thanks so much to Patsy for the nomination! You all should check her blog out btw-she’s super sweet and her content is da bomb!
Acknowledge the person who nominated you.
Answer the 11 questions asked.
Nominate other bloggers.
Ask another 11 questions for the bloggers you have nominated.
1. How many languages can you speak?
Actually, only one. I am learning Spanish right now, but I haven’t learned enough of it yet to count it as a second language that I can speak.
2. What is your guilty pleasure?
Probably munching on potato chips way too late at night while binge watching Youtube videos…for some reason I find myself doing this quite a lot. *guiltily grins*
3. Do you have any hobbies?
Yes! Other than blogging, I write quite a lot, focusing mainly on novels & journaling when I’m not blogging. I also love to bake & cook, read, design (some) art, bike, and fangirl over my favorite music, books or movies. (That last thing is a legit hobby…right? No? Fineee xD)
4. How do you react when somebody is talking badly about you?
I usually respond to something like that by starting to believe what the person says bad about me is perhaps true-which isn’t fair to myself but I still do it far too much. I put on a music playlist if I can, as well as journal about it-I always find that writing down my feelings about something bad happening can really help clear things up & calm me down.
5. Which song do you listen to lately?
I’ve been listening to “Sign of the Times” quite a bit lately. I can relate to a lot of the lyrics, the song is amazing, and of course its by my cupcake cutie Harry Styles. (Don’t eyeroll at the silly nickname I have for Harry. xD)
6. If you could choose any animal as your pet, what would it be?
I’d love to have a koala bear as a pet-koalas are absolutely adorable! 🙂
7. What is your favourite season and why?
Definitely fall. I can’t wait for the gorgeous colors, the chilly weather in my area that’s perfect for oversized sweaters and cozy hoodies, and just the things happening at that time of the year. (:
8. What is your least favourite thing about traveling?
I actually haven’t even done this yet, but I’m kinda afraid to make my first trip on an airplane. I have a slight phobia about going that high up in the air, but sooner or later I know I’m going to have to do it. It probably will be a cool experience once it happens, but for now I’m kinda scared lol.
9. If you could dye your hair any colour, what colour would it be?
I’d love to go super bold one time and get a grey bayalage done on my hair. I love the look of grey dyed or highlighted hair, and doing that just once would be sooo much fun. #bucketlist
10. Favourite Holidays?
Christmas and Valentines Day are both two of my favorites-the abundance of loving gestures that goes on during both holidays and what is being celebrated makes me really happy and excited for either.
11. If you could accomplish one thing this year, what would it be?
I am going to be a senior in high school this fall, so I will be applying to colleges. I am trying to plan to be accepted to my top colleges of choice, learn enough about financial aid options at each, and then make a decision to enroll early at one of them before the end of this year. 🙂
- What is your favorite genre of music and why?
- If you could spend a day with anyone in the world, who would it be?
- What is a quote you find especially inspirational or motivational?
- If you could travel to your dream destination, what would you do there?
- What is one thing you want to do before the end of 2017?
- If you had to eat the same meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- What do you think is something that should always play an important role in any relationship/friendship?
- What advice would you give your past self if you could?
- If you could be best friends with any fictional person, who would that person be?
- If there was one thing you could change, whether it was something that is a part of your life or the world, what would it be?
- What is your favorite part of the day usually?
Mona at: https://projectmusings9.com/about/
Cassie at: https://cassiemorganm.wordpress.com/
I hope anyone I tagged or anyone who wants to do this tag can, it was lots of fun for me to do. Thanks again to Patsy for the nomination 🙂