Thanks so much to the super sweet Elsie (https://elsielmc.wordpress.com/) for tagging me to write about some goals I hope to accomplish by next year! This tag looks really fun to do and should be interesting returning to read in a year! 🙂
Rules of the Tag:
1. Thank the person who tagged you
2. Set yourself goals for the next year
3. Write how you’re going to achieve these goals
4. Tag at least 5 of your blogger friends to do this tag
5. Then, in 365 days write a post reflecting on your goals and what you have achieved!
Goals for next year:
1. Grow my blog & gain 500 blog followers
I love blogging so much, and the support I’ve received for this blog so far has encouraged me a ton to continue to grow & develop my blog. By next year, it would be so wonderful if I could have 500 lovely peeps following my blog. I realize this is a relatively big goal (considering right now I have 42 amazing followers), but I’m working towards it. (:
2. Have a steady job and earn enough in savings to attend college loan-free.
I have to pay for college on my own, so once I graduate high school I’m going to need a job & enough savings to go onto college and pay for it myself. Though I’m not entirely certain I will be able to attend college without getting a loan, I’m going to try my best to do just that by saving as much as possible in the next year or so. 😀
3. Appreciate the time I have until I enter college next year.
I cannot really believe it, but by this time next year, I will be a senior wrapping up her final days of high school and preparing to head off to college. Until then, I just really want to grow into as confident of a person as I can be, develop my skills at writing, fashion, beauty & blogging, and appreciate the time & experiences still left for me before graduating high school.
Thanks so much for reading about my goals for the next year, beauties! Even if you weren’t specifically tagged to do this, I think you should go ahead and do it anyway-its fun and a great way to keep a record of long-term goals for yoself. 🙂